American Novelist

American Novelist is a pretty heady title, but that's what I am. I write books (5 published so far). I've decided to blog one of my earlier novels. I'll publish a page or two a day. If you like what you see let me know. If you hate it, well there are plenty of other things on the web, but I'd still like to hear from you.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Part 1 A Gathering of Warriors

PART 1
A Gathering of Warriors


"Should foreign nationsā€¦ deceived by [an] appearance of division and weakness, render it necessary to vindicate by arms the injuries to our country, I believeā€¦ that the spirit of the revolution is unextinguished, and that the cultivators of peace will again, as on that occasion, be transformed at once into a nation of warriors who will leave us nothing to fear for the natural and national rights of our country."
Thomas Jefferson 1809

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog

Search 4 Blogs