American Novelist

American Novelist is a pretty heady title, but that's what I am. I write books (5 published so far). I've decided to blog one of my earlier novels. I'll publish a page or two a day. If you like what you see let me know. If you hate it, well there are plenty of other things on the web, but I'd still like to hear from you.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Chapter 3 / Page 10

“I don’t suppose you’ve asked the Iraqis if it’s okay to raid their database, call up the US Navy on the phone, and bomb their research sites back to the Stone Age. I presume they might be somewhat upset with our presence there. They might even be shooting at us. Besides, it takes time to raid a database and find the right data.” He held up his hand. “But I know the answer. We have four Marines to hold off the Republican Guard, that makes all the difference in my mind.” He spat out the last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog

Search 4 Blogs